Cross the street Cross the street

Great game!

So addicting!

AnimationsPlay responds:

Thanks for the review! Also, I loved all of your flashs and games, good job!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Amazing

Thats what the world actually needs, simple ideas with an extremely complex thing behind them, game creators that do not create extremely beauty and complicated things just to prove to everyone else how good they are. You are good because you do something apparently simple and nostalgic, most people wont even dream about the work I know you had to make this, instead, they will be playing this and thinking when they are going to have time to play it again. I sure am.

explodingRabbit responds:

Exactly. I just want people to play the game and not even think about what it took to make it. Thank you for the kind words.

Hover Kart [Multiplayer] Hover Kart [Multiplayer]

omg

i lol'd so much at the guy who doesnt like game made by companies, i wonder what kind of products this little weirdo buys.

Don't Press / Tutorial Don't Press / Tutorial

Very usefull

Good one.

Thimbletack responds:

Thanks

Stick fighting game Stick fighting game

Not that good

Listen, i've defeated lots of enemies just by clicking attack really fast.(without even upgrading my stats)
The graphics are stupid, you are fighting aggainst your clone.
The sound... what.
The only thing that saved this is your dedication, you've implemented a save/load feature, but thats useless because I'll never play this again.

Gordon Freeman:SoundBoard Gordon Freeman:SoundBoard

lol @ zombine

Here, take this 10.

Bubble game - wii version Bubble game - wii version

first wii flash game i've played

that was pretty cool

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

I see some massive RPG MAKER reference in here!

This game is absolutely perfect, the way the boss changes his moves when his health is low, and how every move is dodgeable but you only can dodge after some practice.
I liked the unlockables, but I hated the master unlockable, at least you could have unlocked some bonus for this game but you got me stucked here waiting for the sequel, but thats ok.
Lets talk about the problems, the music gets annoying, why didn't you used the whole boss song from the rpg maker? Its much better than just this look.
Other problem, the gems, sometimes the count dont work, but I have the gems(i can upgrade the sword) and thats just strange.
Well, im wainting for the sequel, and i guess this is the biggest review i ever done.

Ragdoll Torture Ragdoll Torture

Its a lot bugged...

But i liked it, i liked the gravity feeling.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

people are so dumb

People saying that this is illegal are extremely dumb, after all, this is the shareware version.
To play the others 2 chapters of the game you still have to pay for it.